Thursday, April 07, 2005

Worried?!

Its the first week back from spring break and I have yet to attend college. Well, I say yet in the aspect I went to college Monday in time for contemporary but due to timetable changes the lesson had been moved. As for the other three days I just haven't been able to leave the house or sleep. I'm scared that the once fear of stepping outside may once again return and I will be trapped inside. AS for the sleeping aspect we all know that I've never been a good sleeper but past recent weeks its been really bad.

I spoke to someone from college and she said people at college are worried about me as I haven't been in and Denise (Ballet and jazz tutor) was expressing concern. After all this time when I thought if I died people wouldn't notice that I was gone.

I was to say the least shocked.

They recognized that I was real, alive and not an invisible devil worshiping Goth. Yah, They think that as I'm a Goth that I must worship the devil.

Devil worshiping Goth.

Little do those naive scousers know about cult beliefs. You know I feel like doing black magic on then, teach them a lesson, vodo dolls with pins and needles.

They better watch it.

Although I'm feeling strange that they acknowledge my very exsistance!

2 comments:

Mia said...

They all know you exsist, and you're even missed...I hope all works out for you and that you're able to resolve your cutting issue...in the meantime I hear aloe vera gel and cocoa butter are great for fading scars...Peace, Mia

The invisible Girl said...

Thank you for your comment it means a lot to me. Over the past few weeks I have done a lot of thinking and writing and have jsut got around to posting it all, so when you next see my blog it will be a shock as one of the enteries is 5 A4 pages long!

Thank you again.

Fallen-Angel x