Monday, March 07, 2005

Sick

I've been sick for about a week or more. Constantly dizzy and not knowing weather I'm going to pass out or not.

The other day I was at Fairy Dusts place and she was cutting and dying my hair. I was sat on a chair and went really dizzy and so close to passing out. I aid down on her bed and passed out. She gave me a cup of tea with three sugars to wake me up. And yes it tasted disgusting! Today I've been dizzy and sick a lot. I can just about manage to keep water down. My chest is really painful and my stomach kills from throwing up and constantly urging. I can just about recollect the past few days with a blurred memory of past events.

What is the matter with me?

I hate being ill, I guess no one likes it but I feel so yuck. I feel so lazy although I can't stand let alone exercise.

All I have to say is what's the point?

No comments: