Sunday, March 06, 2005

Fuck them all!

You try everything to be the best you can be.

You work and train hard only to get knocked back down for being fat. I was reading the auditions in The Stage (performers news paper) and found one that looked really intoresting until I came to the bottom of the article ans it said you had to be a UK 8-10. It makes me so fuckin mad. I try my best and work my arse off only to have it snatched away.

Professionals wounder why 45% of dancers have eating dissorders!

Humm let me think? Its becasue of you fuckin people, the producers, directors, choreographers and you the general public.

In the past two hours I have consumed seven cans of Fosters and a quater of a pint of Rum.

This is a short post as I don't want to say anything I'll regret.

I love you all including those who don't know you mean more than the world to me. I appologise for my line of thinking but fuck I don't care if you want to outcast and reject me go ahead, be shallow.

I'm not drunk but tipsey.

I'm pissed off at this world and all that it contains.

fall

No comments: