Saturday, January 01, 2005

Another year?

Another new year another day in the life of me. To start the new year I cut my wrists and my hand. I couldn't help it ma made me do it. I was in her bedroom and she was poking the fat on my hips and telling me the chocolate I consumed yesterday will make me fatter. I almost made it through a week in Devon without cutting but no she had to make me feel even lower than I already feel. Along side the cuts that are more scars and scabs on my left wrist, I also have two cuts on the top of my wrist and one on my hand. On the other have a few scratches that drew blood on the wrist. At least they are only on the surface now instead of deeper although I wanted to cut deeper. I'm just hoping that the scars disappear on my left wrist as they look digusting and are now purple.

Dose she not think I can see the fat for myself and that I need it pointed out daily?
I'm fasting tomorrow on the way up to Kent. I've got some mints in case my stomach makes loads of noise!

I really can't believe I ate so much over Christmas, I know everyone says that but I really have. I didn't eat breakfast and only had lunch a few times but I ate dinner and snacked. Dinner consisted of vegetable stew or veg and Quorn chicken. Snacks were of chocolate and junk. I have been making food disappear again.

Like I said a few days ago I'm fasting once I get back to Liverpool and whilst in Kent only eating vegan foods.

I'm in my room hidden from the world typing up my ana folder so I can post it on my website: www.fallenanangelana.blogspot.com I want to share the information I have gathered with others who love ana/mia and SI, although I don't have that much information on self harming yet.

No comments: