Saturday, May 14, 2005

Poem: The last supper

The last meal has just been digested
and no more shall I consume.
The fear has been thrust upon me.
'Fat is not an option'.

The nutirents that my body requires
shall now be denieth.
The vitamin diet again takes place.
Food no longer enters the race.
The calories shall burn
and the fat no more return.

The time is now to regain control,
all is not lost.
I can not turn back the hands of time
nor undo my wrongs
but I can stop them.
I have the power to say no.

The temptaions shall come.
The rumbles will be heard.
My plale clammy complextion will return.
Although the urges maybe strong andunbearable
I shall not faulter.

I am more than substance.
The food is more than nutirents.
The enemy is larger than life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I read most of your poems here and I just wanted to say that you gotta hold on,there's always hope,no matter how bad it looks.

-Some retard from Belgium

The invisible Girl said...

Thanks for your comment. My poems and my blog are my life and all that it contains.

I'm holding out for a miricle but I am hanging in just about.

Fall