Thursday, April 21, 2005

So Little Time

I had a lot planned today but didn't awake until after one PM though I went to sleep at midnight the night before. I was really tired yesterday and guess my body needed the rest. I wanted to go on-line and research my essay on the heart and print off the funding application of business, do some laundry and go out. I managed to take the laundry out the machine and put it on the maiden and heater to dry, call a friend who didn't want to go out and call my ma. So all in all didn't achieve much, oh and showered.

I wrote a letter to an old school friend asking if she wanted to meet when I was next in Devon. I have no idea why I would want to meet up with her but curiosity killed the cat so why not me? She can only say yes or no so what's the harm, you don't get answers pondering what she will say.

Another college day tomorrow ballet, jazz and body maintenance theory. I hope to get some of my choreography done as I have about thirty seconds of the group piece done and it has to be completed in two weeks. I'm contemplating changing the routine from The Death Of An Angel to something undecided. I think it will be better to keep it the same as I have plans in my mind and some of the choreography laid out.

I think I am at one of those changing points in my life where things that were unclear have become clear. If I get things prioritised then I can simplify my life and will free up time to concentrate on things else where. I need to e-mail this web site that has information on working abroad, finish my work including the business funding application and proposal, choreography, essay on effects of dance on the heart, presentation on dancers which eating disorders, finding a job, looking for what I am going to do in July, where I'm going to live and a job whilst I am up here. I have a lot to accomplish in a short space of time and most I hope to achieve over this weekend. Not to mention the usual house work, laundry, ironing, hovering and general cleaning but I will be able to do it all in two days, its not that much really. Also somewhere in there go to the gym and talk to a friend!

The plan-Friday: College, work on choreography piece, go to the gym, go to the job centre, put laundry on and iron once dried. Saturday: Work on essay and business proposal by getting information off the interment and completing them both, also whilst on-line e-mail about working abroad and go to the gym. Sunday: Clean my room and sort things out, work on my presentation and gather information on-line, update message boards and e-mail friends, phone my ma, work on my choreography and update my log book for it and do a home workout.
Well that's about it for the weekend which will be a busy yet very productive one. I'm fasting until Tuesday so at least I will have a lot to keep my mind off food and will get a lot of work out of the way and completed.

I don't for once have a lot to say as I've said a lot recently and am all out of thoughts!

Well its one twenty AM so I guess I better go to sleep, have to be up at eight AM.

No comments: