Saturday, April 23, 2005

Its nearly time to start another fast and this time a long one. I'm starting a day earlier than planned after reading some articles I found on the internet based upon ballet dancers and their anorexic weights. Its these types of stories that urge me on to strive for what I know is attainable. Me being a dancer and in my final year of training I know I need to drop the pounds if I have any chance of being a dancer and what I have trained all my life to be.
What was all the training for just for them to say no because I am too fat?


Monday to Friday nine AM till four PM four days a week in college training and more outside not forgetting the gym. Why throw that all away because I am to fat to be employed? I can't think of a single reason why what I am doing is bad for my career. So I will start the fasting again.

No comments: