Friday, January 14, 2005

6.4 stone

I've been back in Liverpool less than a week and already back on the anavirgo site. I missed it so much talking to people who understand you and don't push recovery upon you. I was online the other day looking up ballerina's diets and their weights. I was shocked at how thin they actually are, I know they are thin but to read some of the stories about how they eat a maximum of 800 calories a day. They weigh 90-105 pounds (6.4-7.5 stone. I want to weight 90 pounds (6.4 stone)-I didn't think that 90 pounds was under 7 stone but hey is my goal. I've got a long way to go but am determined nether the less.

Andrea is back at college (tutor who was on maternity leave). I'm worried that she will be keeping an eye on me as every time I see her she comments that I've lost weight. I last saw her in October when I performed in tribute to Gregory Hines (famous black American tap dancer) and she said I looked slim and grate. Then she watched the college dance show in December and came backstage and hugged me and asked me if I was eating properly, I blagged that I'd been ill and luckily she believed that. Now she's back full time I don't know what she will do as I'm continuing to loose weight no matter what.

No comments: