Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Writing: No More

Through desperation and no recreation I'm reaching out.
Lost and confused, in a daze I wonder.
I want to die but no one will kill me.
Please take the blame, reach for the flame and plunge it into my heart.
I want to live no more.
Feeling dizzy and constrained, I can't sleep.
Will I awake in the morning light? Take preparation for another day? I don't know.
To step out of this life, even for a breath, but I fear I will not return.
I need to bleed. I can't as I still see the marks of yesterdays.
The nightmares that plague my dreams will soon return.
I sleep no more for they are becoming reality.
People know, have seen and questiond.
The lies confuse me as I dig for more.
I love my secrets for they are me, the real person inside. I'm sick of putting on a front, from first thing in the morning till last thing at night.
I used to escape in my dreams but no more can I hide.
Take me out. I feel no more of life, no smile or laugh, I want to apart. Give me a relise date, a time and a place, anything to indicated the end is near.

No comments: