Sunday, December 05, 2004

Letter for ana

Dear Ana,
Once again I have failed you and for that I will punish myself. I gave in under pressure when I went to Devon. I have developed a new stricter regime.

1) More fasting and for longer periods of time.


2) More exercise; Walking, gymnastics, running and home workouts, daily.

3) Keep myself busy during meal times, especially around 6pm.

4) Drink more ice water.

5) Continue to add information and pictures to my ana folder.

With these guidelines and my new discipline that I will force myself to give everything to you.
I swear I will obey and loose my horrific fat that embezzles my body.

I will hide my shame and guilt.

I will keep our secret for eternity.

Ana, I'm sorry for disobeying you and betraying your undying love for me. I know I am weak and pathetic. Unworthy but desperately in need of you to return, take me under your wing once again, protect me from this world. I put my trust in you to speak the truth and nothing but the truth.

I'm begging for forgiveness, although I don't deserve, but please. You still have my undying love.

Love always

Worthless one

Fallen-angel

xxx

No comments: