Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Better The Devil You Know

Say you won't leave me no more
I'll take you back again
No more excuses no, no
'Cos I've heard them all before
A hundred times or more

Unlike my usual self the lyrics of Better the devil you know are the best format of putting my thoughts into words. I'm not usually one for being short of words but for now they have somewhat avoided me. They are not my thoughts least I don't believe them to be, they are words of the darker voice that reins inside my head. Voices that I thought had vacated the empty space between my ears but have returned with a bigger force.

Something happened late last night, something that has changed me and that change is why I'm sitting her eating boiled vegetables in gravy, hungry. A thought came into my head, it spoke to me in a soft but serious voice. It told me that the fun and games are over and that its time to get serious. It went on about how I was alone (without this voice) for a longtime, how it was a test of my ability, test of my strength and willpower. This voice which I used to call Ana has over taken my rational voice of thinking replacing it with rituals and routines just like it did before.

I'm not fighting this persistent voice because I've always believed it to be right. I have however in the past tried to fight it and prove it wrong but I've never quite managed to, so for now I'll just follow it through and see what happens.

Nothing can go wrong, can it?

Fallen-Angel

3 comments:

Aimi Hamzah said...

Hi Fallen Angel, just want to say thanks for dropping my blog.

Frankly, i wasn't always completely honest when writing in my blog. In fact, that post was the first one i wrote about my eating disorder. I kind of feel ashamed and embarrased of myself.

And sorry to ask this, but what is LD? Hehe.

Oh and my name's Aimi. i'm from Malaysia. I love your blog too!

The invisible Girl said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. I posted on yours under the same catagory-hope you find it! Lol

Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://MirSkidok.ru/teztour]tez tour подбор тура[/url]
[url=http://MirSkidok.ru/italiya/]отдых в италии из спб[/url]


Компания MirSkidok.ru осуществляет деятельность на рынке услуг уже более десяти лет, проложив принципиально новый путь к решению такого немаловажного задания, как организация отдыха. В MirSkidok.ru работает команда профессионалов высокого класса, имеющие немалый опыт в туристической сфере.
Основные принципы работы компании состоят в индивидуальном подходе, внимательном отношении к каждому клиенту, предлагая качественные услуги по самым доступным ценам. Во всех офисах MirSkidok.ru общая база предложений, которая всё время обновляется, поэтому цены во всей сети одинаковые. Чтобы стать покупателем лучшего тура по наиболее выгодной цене, достаточно знать, где находится ближайший офис MirSkidok.ru.
В концепцию развития бренда входит определённое число поставщиков туристических сервисов, чтобы качество и класс обслуживания оставался неизменно на высоком уровне. MirSkidok.ru является профессиональной сетью агентств, которые специализируется не только на одних «горящих» турах, путевках со скидками и бонусами на ближайшие выходные или праздничные дни, но также и на поездках с ранним бронированием.
Число клиентов Мира скидок неумолимо увеличивается с каждым днем. В планах компании - активно расширять сеть по всей России, внедрять следующие проекты для более комфортабельного отдыха клиентов.

[url=http://MirSkidok.ru/]горящие путевки[/url]
[url=http://MirSkidok.ru/ispaniya/]испания отдых[/url]