Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'm Making Cake

Another silly hour of the morning is dawing and yet I don't sleep.

Sleep dosen't come often to me these days not that it used to come easy before. Now I'm awake all of the time, I don't sleep. It's hard when you are so exhausted you can't move yet your brain it sticking over and over like a never ending clock.

Is my off switch broken?

So, I made cake.

What else do you do at three am?

I won't be personally eating it but my girlfriend will be, lest I hope she likes it and does. She usually loves my cooking, any form of it, so I can't see why she wouldn't.

Money is very tight at the moment and in the case of Tesco's statment that every penny counts in my case it does. I can't afford anything not even a postage stamp.

I start my new job at the ever so lovely McDonalds Friday afternoon. I have mixed feelings about it because on the one hand it pays okay but it's also a place that sells fast food, something which I deteste. I have to say though that at the induction meeting it didn't seem so bad. I thought it would be a horrid place to work but it seems my view of the place has changed.

I'm still keeping my eye out for something better. Something better than minimum wage for a start.

The only good thing about working at Mcdonalds is the fourty-five minute walk uphill there and downhill back.

At least I get some exercise out of it if nothing else.

Fallen-Angel

No comments: