Thursday, February 03, 2005

Poem: Join me in death

Why don't you join me in death?
You state that living ain't that grate.
Just swallow the pills,
cradle in my arms and sleep.
Together we can sleep for eternity.

No prince with a kiss shall awaken us.
No touch of a warm heart
or surviving off one's last breath.
Nothing shall awaken us.

Why don't you join me in death?
Take your last breath.
Pass from this world and look
into the eyes if death.
We both shall reap in rewards of love.

To say for sure what lies after death.
To see if there is a haven or hell.
Come back as a ghost.
To be as light as air.

Its what we both want.
So why not in death?
Come join me.
Don't put it off
as for me it maybe to late.

In death I am free,
willing and able.
I love to be you angel.
guidance I give you,
pathways that run clear
Your prayer's I answer.

You waited to long for death.
I am dead.
Your angel that watches over you
that's me.

Why don't you join me in death?
We promised to go together,
only I made it through.
You stayed behind.


We are separated by a one way mirror.
I can see you,
hear you breathe.
Can you see me?


No comments: